What is it you most want in life?
This is a great question to ask yourself.
But don’t jump on the first response.
If you had what you most wanted, how would you feel?
Would you feel happy, content, satisfied, safe, victorious, empowered?
Or something else?
What is your heart’s deepest desire?
By asking the deeper questions, you are seeking a deeper response.
You will discover your deeper motivations.
You will discover your core values.
Why are core values important?
- Core values align with your deepest needs.
- Core values can become the river through which your energy flows.
- Core values can guide your decision making.
- Core values help you to connect with a deeper part of you.
- The more you align with your core values, the more inner peace you will feel.
There was a time in my life that I felt very conflicted and confused. I was unhappy in my situation. I was in an abusive environment. After connecting with a deeper part of myself, I adopted the statement:
Whatever comes to me, give love back.
And I strove to do that. Not always successful, but it changed my life. I discovered that by staying in the situation, I was not being loving to myself. I also was able to disengage and move away from where I was. I was also very respectful as possible to others as I did this. It simply felt good to me. I was able to leave with my head held high and knew I did the best I could. It gave me a sense of Inner Peace.
Take some time this week to sit with this.
Consider it an act of self-love and self-care.
- Is there something that you are struggling with?
- What change in your life might this help?
- What core value will assist you in moving through this?
May you align with your heart. 💕Bindu