Online Kaleidoscope Healing Circle
The Kaleidoscope Healing Circle
is a weekly online group experience where we explore, discover and dissolve the Fibromyalgia Matrix™ using movement, self-inquiry, prayer, presence, sound healing, energy healing, love and compassion. By gently discovering and unweaving the Fibromyalgia Matrix™ with love and compassion, we can move beyond the experience of fibromyalgia.
The Fibromyalgia Matrix™ is the interconnecting physical, emotional, mental, energetic and spiritual imbalances that underlies the experience of fibromyalgia. Each person’s matrix is unique to them, just like each finger print is unique.
Imagine yourself as a beautiful kaleidoscope, moving and morphing, harmonious and free, moment by moment through life. The purpose of the healing circle is to remove the blockages so that you can, once again, move freely and joyfully moment by moment.
Is this right for me?
- Do you struggle with anxiety, depression and fear?
- Does your body hurt, and you are not finding external solutions?
- Do you suffer from insomnia?
- Do you feel ongoing relentless fatigue?
- Do you wake up in the morning feeling like you haven’t rested?
- Do you feel stuck and disempowered?
- Do you feel life intensely and think there is something wrong with you?
Do you want to experience?
- Greater self acceptance
- Decreased physical and emotional pain
- Improved sleep
- Increased energy.
- Increased connection to God, Spirit, Source
- Self Empowerment
- Inner Peace
- Community and connection
- Self love.
Then you are in the right place.
In my work with Bindu, I had a dramatic reduction in fear, anxiety, and stress, improved sleep and enhanced physical health. My relationships with my husband and daughter greatly improved because I am more “present” and not “checking out” of life and immersing myself in distractions from the fear and anxiety. My relationship with God has never been better.
An important component for healing is the care of our inner life. Our emotional body, our mind, our energy body and our spirit. We might be taking wonderful care of our body, but if our minds are filled with negative thoughts, our emotions filled with negative feelings, and we are disconnected from our spirit, we simply won’t thrive. Add to this, being disconnected from our purpose can leave us feeling lost and unfocused.
Identifying and changing our negative thinking and negative emotions is easier said than done. Often our beliefs are held in place by unresolved negative experiences and trapped emotions. These same unresolved negative experiences and trapped emotions also block our connection to our spirit, our true nature and our purpose.
Bindu introduced me to the Healing Codes. That has been an amazingly wonderful and healing experience. She was able to help me find and heal memories in my past that have been affecting me on many levels for all of my life. I am in the process of healing, but 3 sessions with Bindu have allowed me to heal like no amount of therapy has!
What The Healing Circle Includes . .
- Gentle movement aligned with the breath to gently open the body
- Yoga postures designed for women with fibromyalgia
- Instructions on how to adjust postures to work for your body
- Entering into a healing dance guided from within.
- Release tension and pain; tone and strengthen physical body.
- Discover unhealthy beliefs that undermine your health and happiness
- Release trapped emotions that interfere with your health and inner peace.
- Rescript your mind to embrace healthy life affirming thoughts and beliefs.
- Learn the art of flowing positive emotions.
- Reconnect with and heal disowned and wounded parts of yourself.
- Learn simple energetic healing tools that you can use at home
- Experience group energy healing sessions
- Feel the healing and rejuvenating experience of sound healing
- Get in touch with your own energy body.
- Experience your own innate healing abilities.
- Discover what it means to be an empath
- Reconnect with your empathic abilities.
- Learn how to lovingly care for your empathic self.
- Use your empathic ability to help yourself and others.
- Connect with your inner self.
- Anchor yourself in “witness conscious”
- Compassionately encounter and heal your wounded self.
- Discover and reconnect with your inner children.
- Lovingly heal and integrate the disowned aspects of yourself.
- Connect with inner peace and stillness.
- Connect with God, Source, Spirit
And More . . .
“Bindu is a teacher who teaches from her heart with great sensitivity towards her students. Her gentle, holistic approach nourishes the body and soul on every level. Bindu’s approach to yoga fit me perfectly and resulted in me incorporating a simple yoga routine into my everyday life. As a result of her teaching and inspiration, I have kept my body strong and supple, my mind more clear and focused for the past 10 years! I highly recommend Bindu! “
Kate Solisti, Author and Animal Communication Specialist
- Open your heart to fully loving yourself and others.
- Harness your mind to work in harmony with your heart and soul.
- Reconnect to your inner guidance and allow it to guide you in all that you do.
- Improvement in physical health and vitality.
- Remove the masks and discover your authentic self.
- Manifest your goals and desires with less effort.
- Feel grounded in a place of inner peace and contentment.
- Embrace and enhance your empathic nature.
- Come home to yourself.
Healing Circle Facilitator: Bindu Johnson
Bindu lived with symptoms of fibromyalgia from childhood. In her desire to be free from physical symptoms and find inner peace, she spent years exploring and integrating multiple wholistic diciplines. She is a Yoga Instructor, Meditation Teacher, Inner Presence Coach, Wellness Coach, Energy Healer, Bionetic® Practitioner, and Healing Codes and Trilogy Coach. She meets each student and client with unconditional love and supports them on the journey to improved health and inner peace.
- First and third Tuesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Second and fourth Tuesdays of each month at 2:00 p.m. ET
- Sessions are 90 minutes long.
- See adjusted schedule below for July.
How to join:
- From the comfort of your home
- Connect with audio and visual through Zoom via computer, tablet, or phone
- Connect with audio only via phone
- Submit questions through my contact page.
First Session free!
Begins on Tuesday July 9th
Adjusted schedule for July only:
2nd & 4th Tuesday – evenings at 7 p.m. ET
3rd & 5th Tuesday – afternoons at 2 p.m. ET