An Introduction to
The Integrative Wholeness Experience
For Women with Fibromyalgia
Reconnect with a Calm Inner Presence
Deepen Your Breath – Relax Your Body – Calm Your Emotions – Harness Your Mind
and Reclaim Your Authentic Self and the Power of Choice.
An 8-week Live Online Course Presented by Beyond Fibromyalgia
with Bindu Johnson – Fibromyalgia Coach and Integrative Wholeness Coach
Begins January 25, 2023 – Tuesday 7:00 p.m. EST
Module 1: Breathe
Your breath is a powerful tool that is at your disposal every moment of the day.
Learning how to breath fully and utilizing the breath will improve the quality of your physical and mental health, your life, and connect with inner peace.
In Module 1 we will explore:
- Bringing the focus to the breath to create mini-vacations from the mind
- The power of the breath in breaking up unhelpful mental patterns
- The role of the mind in creating and sustaining anxiety
- Experiencing relief from chronic negative mental patterns
- Experience a break from constant anxiety.
- Allow the mind and body to relax
Module 2: Relax – Create Spaciousness
Relaxation is an essential component of self care that impacts our physical, emotional, mental and spiritual well being.
In Module 2 we will explore:
- Deepening the breath into the abdomen
- Resolving blocks from being able to breathe deeply
- Finding an Integrative Edge
- Inviting the body and mind to relax and soften
- Flood your body with life enhancing oxygen.
- Reduce tension in the body.
- Slow down the monkey mind.
Module 3: Feel – The Miracle of Your Body
Accessing the healing power of the body and reclaim your body as your friend, ally and guide.
In Module 3 we will explore:
- Deepening the breath into the chest cavity.
- Reestablish a healthy relationship with your body.
- Accessing communication with the body.
- Oxygenate your body and feel more alive and energized.
- Reduce physical pain
- Relax and energize the body
Module 4: Feel Pt 2 – Honor Your Emotions
Our emotions are an important part of who we are. They hold our aliveness and passion.
When we suppress our emotions, we suppress our aliveness and our passion
This also creates blockages in the body which undermines our health.
Safely feeling emotions reclaims your passion and aliveness, physically and emotionally.
In Module 4 we will explore:
- Emotions good or bad?
- Our relationship with our emotions
- Suppressed and repressed emotions
- Safely feeling emotions
- Diffuse negative or overwhelming emotions.
- Expressing positive emotions
- Reduction in anxiety and depression
- Decreased physical pain
- Ground in a calm clear center
Module 5: Watch – Engage the Witness
Witnessing nurtures equanimity, balance and clarity.
When you can step back and observe yourself, you can know yourself on the deepest level.
When you know yourself, you can reclaim your power of choice.
- Ocean Breath – to enhance witness consciousness
- The trap of identifying with thoughts and emotions.
- Expanding our awareness to watch the thoughts and emotions from a calm clear space.
- Witnessing your thoughts allows for healthy choices rather than allowing the negative narrative from your past run your life.
- Grounded in a calm clear space
- Reduced anxiety and depression
- Increased energy and aliveness
- Reduced pain and fatigue
- Enhance your ability to sleep